In addition to the general Graduate School admission requirements, the requirements for admission to the Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice are:
- A graduate degree from a regionally accredited university.*
- Graduation from a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs.*
- Certification by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.*
- Recertification by the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (if past initial certification period).*
- Current licensure as a registered nurse.
- Cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate Record Examination within five years of application.
- Personal statement including:
- Reasons for seeking this educational opportunity.
- Career goals and how having this degree will help you attain them.
- Prior life/work experience that will be useful in your educational experience.
- Potential areas of study for capstone project.
- Completed Graduate School application form.
- Three professional references.
- Personal interview (by invitation)
*Not required in dual-degree option.