- Special Academic Programs and Services
- College of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Allied Health Professions
- School of the Arts
- School of Business
- School of Dentistry
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Social Work
- Division of University Outreach
- Board of Visitors and University Administration
- Rights of Students Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Determination of Student Classification
- University Centers and Institutes
- AP Credit
- Transfer Module
- Campus Maps and Facility/Service Directory
Last update: 7/1/2015
The VCU Bulletin is in transition! As we move from this first iteration of our online Bulletin to a new product and process, what you find on this website is information for the 2014-15 academic year.
While much of the curricular information remains the same, changes that were approved with the effective date of fall 2015 will not be reflected on this website. Prospective students may wish to contact the school or department that administers their program of interest in order to discuss the most current curriculum and concentration options.
Enrolled students who are completing their studies under an effective Bulletin may continue to access the archives at http://www.pubapps.vcu.edu/Bulletins/archives.aspx, where past Bulletins are available to reference or download.
Our anticipated launch of the new VCU Bulletin is July 2015. To follow our progress, visit the new Bulletin blog.