Students interested in pursuing the Pharm.D./M.B.A. dual degree program must first obtain admission to the Pharm.D. program. Admitted Pharm.D. students who desire to add the M.B.A. degree to their program must apply to the M.B.A. program using the Application for Graduate Study found at the Graduate School Web site: www.graduate.vcu.edu.
A complete application to the M.B.A. program includes:
- Application for Graduate Study and application fee.
- Request for In-state Tuition Rates (as applicable).
- Three letters of reference, including a letter of support from the School of Pharmacy.
- Official transcripts from all universities previously attended, including current VCU transcript.
- Current GMAT test score.
- Interview with director of graduate programs in School of Business.