Requirements for admission to the post-master’s certificate program include:
- A master’s degree or doctoral degree in nursing from an NLNAC- or CCNE-accredited school or an international equivalent.
- A current unrestricted RN license in a state, the District of Columbia or a US. possession or territory (professional liability insurance is recommended).
- Three references from the applicant’s graduate program and from employers/supervisors.
- A personal interview may be requested.
- A complete graduate application filed with the Graduate School. Admission forms and instructions for applying to all graduate programs are available on the Graduate School Web site at www.graduate.vcu.edu/admission/prospective/domestic.