To be a candidate for the post-master’s certificate, students must be recommended by the faculty and must:
- meet academic requirements of the Graduate School,
- complete all requirements for the prescribed curriculum within five calendar years of the first registration for work to be credited toward the certificate,
- earn at least a “B” or pass grade in all nursing courses,
- earn at least a cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in all work presented for graduation and
- conform to School of Nursing policies in respect to pass/fail grading for course work.