Before you submit your proposal to lead a research project at the Honors College Honors Summer Undergraduate
Research Program, review the following instructions for submitting online.
- The application cannot be saved; you must complete it in one sitting.
- You will need the following information to complete the application:
- A description of the project.
- The project title, description, research area keywords and any community partners.
- A description of the role of the undergraduate researcher and details regarding supervision.
- A description of the educational and experiential benefits the student will gain.
- A description of how the project will help prepare the student to engage in future scholarly opportunities, such as graduate school.
- The number of hours per week the student will work.
- Preferred number of students.
- Student eligibility requirements, including class level and major.
- Fiscal administrator contact information.