Before you submit your application for honors scholarships, review the following instructions for applying online.
- The application cannot be saved; you must complete it in one sitting.
- You will need the following information to complete the application:
- An essay describing what you expect to gain from an honors education at VCU (500 words or less)
- An essay describing how you hope to contribute to The Honors College (500 words or less)
- An essay describing any financial need situations that should be taken into consideration (500 words or less)
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume, listing your most significant academic accomplishments and extracurricular activities (No more than one page, font size 11 point or larger with at least one inch margins.)
NNote: Please include an email address that is checked regularly. All correspondence regarding your application will be done via email. Please contact the Honors College at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.